Greens in Negotiations
- Date, Time
- Saturday, 25. November 2017, 6:45 pm – 8:30 pm In meinem Kalender speichern
- Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung, Büro EU/Brüssel
What makes a deal (un)acceptable? Should Greens engage with everyone? What are reasonable conditions for a coalition government?
Join the Green European Foundation and the Heinrich Böll Foundation European Union for a new workshop in their "Greens in government" series!
This time we will dive in the preliminary stage of governing and discuss first-hand insight with Green parties' representatives who are or have recently been in a negotiation process to enter a coalition government.
"Greens in Negotiations" is a session organised by Green European Foundation and the Heinrich Böll Foundation European Union at the European Green Party Council in Karlstad.
- Christian Kmiotek, Co-president of déi gréng, Luxembourg
- Marjolein Meijer, Chair of GroenLinks, Netherlands
- Joana Silva, Member of the National Council of Os Verdes, Portugal
Moderation: Monika Baunach, Constituency Coordinator to Keith Taylor, Member of the European Parliament