- Thursday, 01. September 2022 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Save in my calendar
Scenarios for fair and inclusive digital futures
The digital tomorrow: How do we move from higher, faster, further towards sustainable, fair and inclusive? What new narratives and collective action are needed for a digitalisation guided by these values? What can we learn from past successes and failures and how can cooperation between politics and civil society be improved?
On September 1st and 2nd, representatives 40 digital civil society organisations from Europe and across the globe will meet for the Digital Futures Gathering in Berlin. Together, they will develop concepts and new narratives for fair and inclusive digital futures. The focus is not on the underlying technology, but on the challenges of our time: the climate crisis and the growing social divide.
On this evening, we want to give insights into the work of the different organisations from all over the world, discuss together and network at the closing event.
The discussion will be in English, with German translation.
- Jan Philipp Albrecht, President Heinrich Böll Foundation
- Dr. Maren Jasper-Winter, Member of the Board of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom
- Nanjala Nyabola, Author, independent researcher and political analyst
- Katarzyna Szymielewicz, Co-Founder and President Panoptykon Foundation
Yolanda Rother, Co-Founder The Impact Company, Board of Stiftung Zukunft Berlin
Julia Kloiber, Co-Founder Superrr Lab
Open space for the audience
Contact: Vérane Meyer, Head of Digital Policy Devision | Verane.Meyer@boell.de