- Thursday, 13. January 2022 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm Save in my calendar
22nd Foreign Policy Conference - On the Way to Carbon Zero (1)
Foreign Policy in the Age of Climate Change - Transatlantic Perspectives
What are the chances of success for a transatlantic zone of climate neutrality? Where are the greatest obstacles in domestic, trade and industrial policy?
How credible and resilient is the American way to Carbon Zero?
How can the European and American de-carbonization strategies be harmonized?
What roles can European and American cities play in the green transformation agenda?
Could a European-American understanding establish a new global standard for green trade beyond the US and Europe?
How does the option of a transatlantic zone of climate neutrality fit in with Biden's vision of an alliance of democracies?
With (among others):
- Ellen Ueberschär, Co-President of the Heinrich-Böll Foundation, Berlin
- Omid Nouripour, Member of Parliament, Alliance 90/The Greens, Berlin
- Claire Healy, Office Director, E3G, Washington D.C.
- Sergey Lagodinsky, Member of the European Parliament, Brussels
- Susan Biniaz, Deputy to Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry, Washington, D.C.
Conference Languages are German and English. Simultaneous translation will be provided.
Further dates of the Conference:
» Online participation in ZOOM
The access information will be sent to you by email 24 hours and then 2 hours prior to the event.
You can use either the Zoom Client software or the app. If you are using either the Chrome or Edge browsers you will be able to participate directly via the access link. For more information on how to use Zoom, click here.
Please make sure that you are using the latest version of Zoom so that you have the necessary settings. You will need a microphone and possibly a camera for events with audience participation.
Alternatively, you can follow the event via the livestream.