The International Dimensions of Regional Conflicts: The cases of Georgia and Ukraine
On Thursday, December 5, at 6:00 pm, Heinrich Boell Foundation Tbilisi Office invites you to the public discussion:
The International Dimension of Regional Conflicts: The cases of Georgia and Ukraine
At this public discussion we will discuss the following issues:
- What does Georgia expect from the conflict-relevant Western actors?
- What is the current situation in Donbas?
- How can Ukraine and Georgia use international platforms to address their needs?
- How are the conflicts in Georgia reflected on the international stage?
- Franziska Smolnik, Deputy Head of Research Division - Eastern Europe and Eurasia, German Institute for International and Security Affairs;
- Tamar Kochoradze, Head of Department for Policy Analysis, Planning and International Relations, Office of the State Minister of Georgia for Reconciliation and Civic Equality;
- Pavlo Klimkin, Diplomat, former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine (2014 – 2019);
Moderator: Dr. Stefan Meister, Head of Office, Heinrich Boell Foundation Tbilisi Office – South Caucasus Region.
This event is organized in the framework of Heinrich Boell Foundation's format Boell Talks, which aims to hold public discussions with civil society representatives, experts, and decision-makers on the topics of relevance for Georgia and the South Caucasus.
Venue: NATO & EU Info Center, 2/1 Sh. Dadiani st., Tbilisi
Language of the event: English and Georgian (simultaneous translation will be provided)
Admission is free